LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an innovative, experiential process designed to enhance business performance.
We are accredited to work with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods and methodology. Our work with leaders and teams allows time and space to think, communicate, problem solve, plan, vision and align. We deal with tough issues through this constructive and enjoyable immersive experience.
- To innovate and transform businesses, we need to activate a diverse range of contributions.
- We live and work in a busier world. Competition for attention is high. With the increased presence of digital platforms, our face-to-face time together is more limited and more important. In most meetings, only 20% of people actively engage and contribute.
- The Lego Serious Play method is designed to ensure everyone ‘leans in’, offering 100% participation. Participants use their own words to tell their own story.
UNLOCK NEW THINKING:
- Lego bricks serve as metaphors. Metaphors provide rich descriptions of our realities, allowing us to tap our human ability to imagine and to make sense of complex issues.
- The models we build in a Lego session form the basis for group debate, knowledge sharing and problem solving.
- The process breaks habitual thinking by surfacing underlying and often surprising patterns and assumptions. Assumptions are challenged and new possibilities revealed.
With Lego, we can ALIGN and MOVE FOWARD:
- Lego provides a language that connects within and between brains, unlocking the knowledge of the system, and assisting with the joining up of a purpose.
- To intentionally transform activity, we explore unknowns, make new meaning, share insights, align visions and harvest practical actions to move forward.