LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an innovative, experiential process designed to enhance business performance.
>>> LEAN IN
- We live and work in a busier world. Competition for attention is high. With the increase of digital platforms, our face-to-face time together is more limited and more important. In most meetings, only 20% of people actively engage and contribute.
- The Lego Serious Play method is designed to ensure everyone ‘leans in’, offering 100% participation. Participants use their own words to tell their own story.
>>> UNLOCK NEW THINKING
- To innovate and transform businesses, everyone needs to activate their knowledge and find underlying and often surprising patterns.
- Lego bricks serve as metaphors. Metaphors provide rich descriptions of our realities that challenge assumptions and reveal new possibilities, especially through discussion. We focus on message and not messenger.
- The models we build form the basis for group debate, knowledge sharing and problem solving.
>>> BREAK HABITUAL THINKING
- To intentionally transform activity, we need to explore unknowns, make meaning, share insights and connect them into action.
- Lego provides a language that connects within and between brains, unlocking knowledge of the system, joining up purpose and finding surprises by breaking habitual thinking.
- With Lego we think, communicate and problem solve, tapping the human ability to imagine, making sense of complex issues and initiating change.
We are trained in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods and methodology. We use it to help groups and individuals:
- think, communicate, problem solve
- find connections and explore new options or solutions
- acknowledge andexplore more than one ‘right’ answer
- unlock ideas of a team and secure commitment
- align to one vision
- create a level playing field for contribution
- deal with complex issues in a constructive atmosphere
- avoid excuses / lack of initiative after a meeting
- surface challenges that can impede effective implementation
- create a frame of reference
- have fun.
Enhance your business performance and drive better outcomes. Use a new method that gets lean-in and breaks habitual thinking.