LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an innovative, experiential process designed to enhance business performance.
With Lego we think, communicate and problem solve, tapping the human ability to imagine, to describe and to make sense of the business at hand. With Lego we can initiate change and improvement, solve complex issues and secure alignment. LEGO bricks serve as metaphors, and the models we build form the basis for group discussion, knowledge sharing and problem solving.
Do something differently in your business. Book a Lego Serious Play facilitated session with us. We run from 2 hour up to full day workshops using Lego.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops are offered by facilitators who have been specially trained in the methodology.
- think, communicate, problem solve
- find connections and explore new options or solutions
- acknowledge andexplore more than one ‘right’ answer
- unlock ideas of a team and secure commitment
- align to one vision
- create a level playing field for contribution
- deal with complex issues in a constructive atmosphere
- avoid excuses / lack of initiative after a meeting
- surface challenges that can impede effective implementation
- create a frame of reference
- have fun.