LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an innovative, experiential process designed to enhance business performance. It is based on research from business, OD and Psychology. The belief is that everyone can contribute to the discussion, the decisions and the outcome.
With Lego we think, communicate and problem solve. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology taps into the human ability to imagine – to describe and make sense of the business at hand, to initiate change and improvement, and even to create something radically new. It helps solve complex issues by building models using LEGO bricks. The metaphors in the models serve as the basis for group discussion, knowledge sharing and problem solving and help foster creative thinking and the finding of unique solutions.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops are offered by facilitators who have been specially trained in the methodology.
- think, communicate, problem solve
- find connections and explore new options or solutions
- acknowledge and explore more than one ‘right’ answer
- unlock ideas of a team and secure commitment
- align to one vision
- create a level playing field for contribution
- deal with complex issues in a constructive atmosphere
- avoid excuses / lack of initiative after a meeting
- surface challenges that can impede effective implementation
- create a frame of reference
- have fun.
Do something differently in your business. Book a Lego Serious Play facilitated session with us!